Overview of aspiring global betting company — Betwinner in South Africa
Over 400,000 sports betting enthusiasts worldwide already know how to bet on sports using Betwinner. This is the number of active players the bookmaker services according to their official website. The company largely aims at developing countries: Betwinner South Africa paves the way for this bookie in Africa, alongside its several other popular African subsidiaries.
Sharing the same platform with other renowned global bookmakers, 1xBet and 22Bet, this sports betting company strives to beat the competition with diverse bonuses, lots of sports and tournaments to wager on, their selection of jackpots, virtual sports, games and such.
From this Betwinner review, learn all about the registration path, deposit methods and withdrawal options, how to play and participate in online sports betting, TOTO and casino games. Takebet South Africa will help you download the app for Android and the iOS application, and tell you about their mobile site.
Ready to learn about their bonus terms and conditions and claiming those lucrative offers? Then join me to explore how Betwinner works, my people!
General info: company’s owner, net worth and address
The history of this sports betting site starts in 2018, when it was founded in the international jurisdictions of Cyprus and Curacao. Often people ask who owns Betwinner: the owner is Preveiler B.V. Its beneficiaries have never been confirmed, but are believed to originate from Russia. The number of employees of the firm is between 200 and 500 marketing and betting experts.
The registered address of Betwinner (Preveiler B.V.) is Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Blvd. 50 Curacao, CW. Another company, Harbesina LTD, provides this online bookie with payment processing services and is registered at Agias Zonis, 22A, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus.
In South Africa, Betwinner is fronted by the global company.
The yearly revenue of this sportsbook was never publicly confirmed, but comparing the company to other online bookmakers, Takebet South Africa believes that the net worth of Betwinner ranges from 200,000,000 to 500,000,000 USD as of 2023. Note that this is only an estimate.
The betting company of Betwinner services South Africa among over 120 countries. South African customers wager on their official website at www.betwinner.com.
The online sports betting site is available in English in South Africa.
|Welcome offer||100% first deposit bonus up to 1,773 ZAR (frequently changing)|
|Deposit options||Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer and more|
|Withdrawal options||Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer and more|
|Currency||South African rand (ZAR)|
|Sports||Soccer, cricket, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, eSports, horse racing, volleyball, table tennis, American football, Australian rules, badminton, baseball, basque pelota, beach volleyball, bicycle racing, boxing, chess, darts, field hockey, fishing, floorball, Formula 1, futsal, Gaelic football, golf, greyhound racing, handball, hurling, kabaddi, Kun Khmer, martial arts, motorbikes, motorsport, Muay Thai, rugby, snooker, trotting, UFC (MMA), water polo|
|Mobile app||Android, iOS|
|Support phone number||+44 203 455 62 22|
Reputation and license: is bookmaker safe and legit?
Among the queries about this company, one of the most frequent — is Betwinner legit? Safety is mandatory to assess before you sign up.
When it comes to their international online betting operations, as Preveiler B.V. this company holds the license No. 8048/JAZ (Antillephone) from the Government of Curacao. Such a license makes this company a regulated entity, allowing it to offer sports betting on the web.
So, is Betwinner legal in South Africa? In this and many other countries, the company is regulated according to their Curacao license. This amounts to strict-enough regulations, and the basic difference is that a person is not able to take the company to the South African court of law.
The company is related to some big names in sports: the bookie had Roberto Carlos, a former Brazilian soccer star player, become their brand ambassador for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Under the agreement, Roberto Carlos will represent the Betwinner company in Latin America. In other news, they sponsored the OneLife Rally 2020. The competition took place in Malta, Croatia and Italy. By the way, this rally competition won attention from many car fans, because it was the only one that was not suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Joining easily: instructions for registration with Betwinner South Africa
If you fancy playing at this bookie, register first — there is no way to place bets without an online account. There are four ways to join Betwinner available on their website for South Africans:
- One click registration
- Phone number sign up
- Email registration
- Social media and messengers registration
Wishing to create an account with them, note that Betwinner requires you to be at least 18 years old.
Now Takebet South Africa will cover each method of the Betwinner registration.
Mobile phone number registration
The company offers creation of a new online sports betting account with only a mobile phone number of South Africa. This method is one of the basic ones for South Africans.
Follow these steps to register for a Betwinner account via a mobile phone number:
- Tap the REGISTRATION button on the betting website.
- Pick the BY PHONE tab out of the available options.
- Choose South Africa as the country and South African rand (ZAR) as the currency.
- Enter your mobile phone number and tap SEND SMS to get a confirmation message.
- Enter a validation code into the appropriate field and tap CONFIRM.
- Tick the box agreeing with their T&C.;
- Hit REGISTER to join.
One click sign up
Here is how to register in one click (the easiest option to access Betwinner):
- Tap the REGISTRATION button on the betting website.
- Pick the ONE-CLICK tab out of the available options.
- Choose South Africa as the country and South African rand (ZAR) as the currency.
- Tick the box agreeing with the Betwinner terms and conditions.
- Tap REGISTER to set up your account.
Another way to sign up Betwinner on their global website is an email registration.
Act on this instruction to open an account through email on Betwinner:
- Tap the REGISTRATION button on the betting website.
- Pick the BY E-MAIL tab out of the available options.
- Choose South Africa as the country and South African rand (ZAR) as the currency.
- Fill in your personal details: 1) the region/city of residence, 2) email address, 3) mobile phone number, 4) full name, 5) a password for the new account (input it twice).
- Tick the box agreeing with the conditions and terms.
- Hit REGISTER to create an account.
Social media and messengers sign up
On the global website and some of its local versions, a person can make use of his social media accounts and messenger apps for registration. The bookie allows Telegram and more.
Just pick a social media account to use by tapping on the corresponding icon and agree to share your personal data with the bookmaker company, having previously chosen your country and the account currency. To agree with the rules, don’t forget to tick the regular box.
Accessing your Betwinner account via online login
Signing into your account with the company is easy. There is no local version of the online bookmaker in South Africa at the moment, so access their global site directly at betwinner.com.
Find the LOGIN button at the top of the Betwinner website. Tap on it. Choose if you want to access the site with email, ID or your mobile telephone number used upon the registration. Fill it in alongside the password — and hit LOG IN to access your account. If it happens that you have forgotten the password, tap on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and follow the instructions.
Account verification process (KYC/AML)
The verification procedures on Betwinner are KYC and AML. The former one is spelled out as “know your customer” and is aimed at verifying your name, date of birth and full age, your ID document, address and such. The latter one, or “anti-money laundering”, is about checking out your financial details — such as, if you own the payment method used to deposit and withdraw.
You will be asked to pass the account verification after sign up or before your first withdrawal on Betwinner, or after an especially huge win. For verification, a bettor must send the following:
- For identity verification: a national ID card, or a driving license, or a passport. You may also be asked to picture yourself holding an opened document in your hand.
- For address proof: a bank statement with your name and address on it, a utility bill in your name with the same address as you have stated in your account, and such.
- For financial verification (the least frequent): a bank statement with your personal info and balance, a credit card statement or a photo of the frontal side of your card, etc.
As a rule, the verification on Betwinner takes from 24 to 48 hours.
Assortment of bonus offers granted by Betwinner South Africa
Customers in South Africa are provided with the signature sign up bonus upon the first deposit. Many other Betwinner bonus promotions from the global site are proposed to South African sports bettors too.
Let’s review the most popular and basic betting offers of this company now, so that you learn how to use promotions and how to go about getting free bets for active punting on Betwinner.
Welcome bonus for first deposit: terms and conditions
There is a generous promotion aimed at new customers, which is a match first deposit bonus: the company provides a certain percentage of your initial deposit on top, up to a limited amount.
In South Africa, this Betwinner welcome bonus is a 100% first deposit one, up to 1,773 ZAR. The minimum qualifying deposit for the registration bonus is 17 ZAR.
Here are the rules of using the bonus:
- Sign up for an account and agree to receive a welcome bonus. You can do it afterwards in 30 days in your account by tapping “Agree to receive a sports betting bonus”.
- Top up with a sum of money, minding the minimum and the maximum limits.
- Get this first deposit bonus and wager it on Betwinner five times on accumulators (multi bets) containing three selections or more, with at least three legs having odds of 1.40+.
- Withdraw the bonus and any proceedings!
Mind these additional Betwinner bonus terms and conditions:
- You will get 100% only on top of your qualifying deposit, so sending to your account more than the maximum possible amount won’t result in getting a higher bonus.
- You will have 30 days to comply with rollover requirements.
- You will not acquire a sign up bonus on top of a cryptocurrency deposit.
- You will not be able to request a bonus withdrawal until the rules are fulfilled, or you forfeit the bonus, or your balance is more than twice as big as the initial deposit.
Deposit offers: Thursday bonus (100% reload promotion)
There is a weekly match deposit promotion for current customers of this bookmaker too! The offer is a close analog of the Friday bonus which was made available previously. The Thursday promotion provides you with a 100% match bonus, up to a South African rand equivalent of 100 EUR/USD. For every country, the amount is set in the terms and conditions.
Learn below how to use the bonus for Thursday deposits on Betwinner:
- Top up your account with a sum inside the minimum and maximum confines.
- Get the bonus amount and gamble it three times in 24 hours, wagering on accumulators (multi bets) containing three selections or more, with at least three having odds of 1.40+.
- Redeem the winnings! This ability will be limited until rolling over the bonus.
There are permanent and time-limited sports betting promotions at this sportsbook.
The following are the bonus rules of the most popular betting offers on Betwinner:
- Accumulator of the day: predefined multi bets dubbed as accumulators of the day at this bookie promise you a +10% bonus on top if you bet on them and win the gamble. This is a perfect example of a Betwinner no deposit bonus offer.
- Bonus for a series of losing bets: suffering a row of 20 lost bets in 30 days will get you a consolation prize — one of three possible amounts based on the stakes you’ve made. The minimum stakes and bonus amounts differ by country and are present in their T&C.
- Birthday bonus: get a promo code on your birthday!
- Sports cashback: each week the bookie calculates the total amount of money lost in bets with odds of 1.50 or over, and gives you back 3% up to a particular maximum limit. The bonus limit differs by country, as well as the minimum possible cashback.
- Jackpot bonus of Betwinner: submit a free jackpot slip daily, guessing outcomes of 12 matches and get promo points for predicting 8-12 outcomes correctly.
- Bet and win accumulator marathon: in the course of 30 days, place an accumulator each day with three legs or more, with the odds of 1.80 or more for each selection. You will receive a bonus code for free bets after six, 16, 18, 25 and 30 days.
There are also Dry Win promo, Big Match promo and more offers for registered customers.
Promo Code Store
This betting company allows its customers to acquire bonus points just for playing, depending on the amount of punts made, the stakes and the odds. Some promotions offer points too.
One can exchange the points for a promo code: free bets for sports and free spins for games in their online casino are included. You can spend points on promotional codes at any time!
What are the payment methods available?
In South Africa, the Betwinner payment methods rely on popular local options of transferring money as well as globally available transaction channels for deposits and withdrawals. This includes:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Skrill and Skrill 1-Tap
- Perfect Money
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether USDT (Ethereum, Tron, BSC, Solana), AS Roma Coin, Avalanche X-Chain, Basic Attention Token, Binance Coin BSC, Binance USD, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, BitShares, Cardano, Chainlink, Cosmos Atom, DAI, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum Classic, Juventus Coin, Monero, NEM, OMG Network, Paris Saint-Germain Coin, Pax Dollar, Polkadot, QTUM, Ripple, Shiba Inu (Ethereum, BSC), Solana, Stellar, Toncoin, TRON, TrueUSD, Verge, Wrapped Bitcoin (Ethereum, Tron) and Zcash.
Account currency options
Betwinner South Africa has South African rand (ZAR) alongside tens of other available account currencies, including euro, US dollar and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Read on for a withdrawal review of Betwinner and an overview of the deposit process!
Going through deposit of funds at Betwinner South Africa
Having a positive balance in your account is step number one when playing with the bookie.
Follow this general guide to transfer money to an account with Betwinner from South Africa:
- Log into your account on the bookmaker website or in the betting application.
- Tap on DEPOSIT in your profile.
- Tap on the most convenient payment method.
- Add the amount you desire to deposit.
- Fill in any additional information that may be asked of.
- Tap CONFIRM to send funds. Follow instructions on confirming your transfer with an OTP password or a PIN code, depending on your payment provider.
The minimum deposit limit at Betwinner is generally an equivalent of 1 EUR/USD in South African rands.
Let’s cover how you can withdraw money from Betwinner South Africa
One is allowed to withdraw via the same payment channel that was previously used for deposit.
Read on and learn how to withdraw your precious money from Betwinner in South Africa:
- Sign in to the online bookmaker on the website or in the mobile app.
- Tap WITHDRAW FUNDS inside your profile.
- Enter the desired amount to withdraw and any additional data asked of you.
- Hit CONFIRM to approve the transfer.
The minimum withdrawal limit generally amounts to an equivalent of 1.5 EUR/USD in South African rands.
Comprehensive guide on betting at sportsbook
There are around 40 different sports on Betwinner, with multiple tournament levels and countries covered. The company implies that over 1,000 events are provided to bet on each day on average. Betting options available are rich: well over 1,000 choosing options for top soccer events, tens and sometimes hundreds in top basketball, cricket and ice hockey events.
On top of match punting, a sports fan can predict long-term outcomes such as new coaches and transfers, league champions — plus politics, TV-games, lotto draws and even the weather!
The odds of Betwinner are average to the lower side, with a margin as high as 5-6% in the 1×2 betting market for top matches. In less popular events, margins can go as high as over 10%.
Apart from sports betting, Betwinner provides Casino and Live Casino, Win Games, Bingo, Poker, Toto draws and even such exotics as hunting and fishing gambling games.
One should be aware of betting limitations imposed by this sportsbook. On Betwinner in South Africa, the minimum stake limit is around the global average of 0.30 USD/0.20 EUR in South African rands. The maximum payout limit is a South African rand equivalent of 65,000 EUR. If we consider their payout times, the payment comes after the official source is updated.
The features helping you bet with Betwinner: a cashout, an advancebet and a bet insurance.
Placing singles, accumulators and other types of bets
There are several types of bets one can place when playing at this bookmaker:
- Single bet
- Chain bet
- Patent bet
- Multi bet
- Conditional bet
The first two types are the most popular, accounting to almost all of the bets made. Single is a simple punt on one event only, popular among professional sports bettors. Accumulator is a combination of single selections from unrelated matches. System — a combo of accumulators.
Learn the ropes of Betwinner to understand how to bet here:
- Log into your sports betting account.
- Choose between “Sports” (premarch) and “Live” (in-play)
- Select a sport and a competition.
- Open a layout of all bets on a separate event by tapping on this event.
- Tap on the odds of the bet you fancy placing.
- Move to the Betwinner betslip and enter the stake amount.
- Tap on PLACE.
When adding two, three or more selections to your bet slip, you can choose combo bets to place from the corresponding drop down menu on the slip. Also, one can set if any bet should be placed if the odds change, or only if the odds go up, or shouldn’t in any case.
Sports, leagues and competitions to bet on
The bookmaker offers approximately 40 sports for betting online:
- Ice hockey
- Horse racing
- Table tennis
- American football
- Australian rules
- Basque pelota
- Beach volleyball
- Bicycle racing
- Field hockey
- Formula 1
- Gaelic football
- Greyhound racing
- Kun Khmer
- Martial arts
- Muay Thai
- UFC (MMA)
- Water polo
On top of that, there is a wide selection of sporting simulators such as FIFA to bet on.
So what about tournaments? There are many, starting with the huge ones.
Soccer betting features UEFA Champions League and Europa League, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro, Nations League, English Premier League and Championship, Spanish La Liga Primera Division, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, USA MLS and more.
African soccer leagues, Asian and South American tournaments are well-covered by the bookie: South African Premier Soccer League, Tanzanian Ligi Kuu Bara, Ivory Coast League 1, Egyptian and Algerian leagues, Indian soccer league and many more — tens of countries.
Cricket betting consists of such tournaments as Indian Premier League (IPL), 20 World Cup, Cricket World Cup (ODI), ICC Cricket World Cup SuperLeague (ODI), ICC Champions Trophy, ICC World Test Championship, and lots and lots of other matchups.
When it comes to basketball betting, the NBA is accompanied by Spanish Liga ACB, German BBL league, Euroleague and lots of other tournaments of multiple levels.
Researching tennis betting, Takebet South Africa has seen ATP, WTA and ITF events, and Grand Slam competitions: the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
Finally, there are eSports betting opportunities including numerous disciplines:
- Dota 2
- League of Legends (LoL)
- FIFA and PES eFootball
- StarCraft 2
- Mortal Kombat
- NBA and NHL EA simulators
- Rocket League and many more names
Betting markets on offer
There is no shortage when it comes to betting options here. Players enjoy a great range of over 1000 betting options on top events in soccer, alongside many tens and sometimes hundreds for top tournaments in other popular sports such as cricket, tennis, basketball and ice hockey.
Here is the list of only the most popular Betwinner soccer betting markets:
- Double chance
- Both teams to score (BTTS)
- Goal totals and Asian totals
- Team goal totals
- Asian handicaps
- European handicaps
- Team to score next goal
- How the first goal will be scored
- Correct score
- Half time full time (HT/FT)
- Anytime goalscorer
- Goal intervals
- Yellow and red cards, penalty, corners, other soccer stats
- Combo bets: result and goal total, HT/FT and goal total, etc
In cricket betting, Betwinner provides bets on the team to win, first ball of a match, the team to win the toss, the highest opening partnership, the most run-outs, the method of fall of the first wicket. When it comes to top events such as IPL matches, there may be more options.
In basketball betting, the company offers the most options in the NBA: the team to win the match and 1×2, regular time double chance, over/under point totals per match and individual teams, handicap, exact point difference, first half/full time, 1st quarter/match results and so on.
For tennis, they offer punts like 1×2 (the tennis player to win), Asian handicaps and over/under totals of sets/games, match result+total, European handicaps, set/match and more bets.
Odds and their payout levels
If we are to find a weak spot of this online bookmaker, we would say it is the betting odds of Betwinner. The margins are average at best for popular bets on top events — around 5-6%, and then they fall to the lower side for other events — reaching 10% and more.
Takebet South Africa has reviewed the odds of the 1×2 betting market in top leagues and smaller tournaments in soccer, cricket, basketball, tennis and ice hockey — find the table below.
|EPL||Arsenal vs Tottenham||2.00||3.76||3.46||5.5%|
|South Africa PSL||Sekhukhune United vs Orlando Pirates||2.93||2.73||2.59||9.37%|
|Cricket||ICC World Cup Twenty20||India vs Pakistan||1.53||–||2.50||5.36%|
|Basketball||NBA||Celtics vs 76ers||1.568||–||2.415||5.18%|
|Tennis||ATP Sofia||Sinner vs Borges||1.056||–||9.20||5.3%|
|Ice hockey||NHL||Predators vs Sharks||1.91||4.52||3.24||5.34%|
Live betting options
An in-play betting platform is provided in the “Live” section of the online bookmaker, which is accessible from the navigation menu. Betwinner places top live events on their homepage.
All the live matches are ongoing: on a page of an in-play event, you have a layout of available bets with their odds constantly changing, live score, visualisation of actions in a match such as dangerous attacks and shots in a soccer fixture. Sometimes you can watch live streams.
When in the “Live” section of the bookmaker, filter events with livestreaming only — for this, tap on a monitor icon. Another popular option is multi-live: one can add a few matches to this one page from the sports, tournaments and events menu — to follow all of them simultaneously.
Using Betwinner for cash out and other tech features
There are a handful of useful technological features provided by this betting company, and the cashout is the chief one on Betwinner. This feature lets you sell a betslip before it is settled.
The amount of your payout upon a cash out is based on the odds of the selection in question:
- If they become higher after you have placed the bet, then you can cash out at a loss.
- If the odds become lower after you have placed the bet, then you can profit.
Any loss is smaller than your initial stake, while any profit is lower than your possible winnings.
The following are the steps of using a cash out on Betwinner:
- Sign in to the sports betting website or the app of this bookie.
- Proceed to the history of all your bets, including unsettled ones.
- Choose any of the punts with a cashout and explore the terms.
- Hit SELL to confirm the cashout.
Other betting features of this bookmaker include:
- Bet editing: one can change his accumulator by replacing, adding or deleting a selection. When selections are altered or deleted, a commission is charged.
- Advancebet: one can stake the amount which is not regularly available on the balance, but may become available given the sum of the currently unsettled bets. This function is basically a bonus, because if you lose both your regular gambles and bets made in advance, you won’t have a negative balance in your account — it will be zero.
- 100% bet insurance: one can pay from his available balance to insure a particular percentage of a bet, up to 100%, being compensated if this bet loses. However, if the bet wins, you will actually profit less given the cost of the insurance.
Statistics and livescore results
The company provides rich sections with sporting data: “Statistics” and “Results”. Both cover multiple sports including soccer, tennis, basketball, cricket, ice hockey and more.
The “Statistics” section provides tournament tables and points, match calendars, team and athlete pages with in-depth performance parameters, style of play assessment and so on.
The “Results” section offers you match scores and period scores (half time, quarter, etc) alongside such statistics as corners, yellow cards, shots on target, offsides, fouls, posts and crossbars, ball possession, substitutions, goal kicks, throw-ins, saves, shots, tackles and more.
The livescore on Betwinner is one of the richest in the bookmaking industry.
Virtual sports betting possibilities
Betting enthusiasts in Africa, Asia and throughout the world are in love with virtual sports: soccer, basketball, tennis, horse racing, greyhounds among other disciplines are on offer.
The company has several virtual products:
- Golden Race
- Global Bet
- NSoft Virtual Sport
- Virtual Generation
- Komplex Bet
- 1X2 Virtuals
- DS Virtual Gaming
The choice of betting markets resembles what one can anticipate from real sports, however the results and stats are randomised. New events happen every two or three minutes. Some products offer a graphic visualisation, which imitate livestreaming of the Betwinner virtuals.
Another sports gambling game especially loved in Africa and Asia is a jackpot (or TOTO)!
Betwinner provides a line of jackpots:
- Correct score jackpot
- Soccer jackpot
- Ice hockey jackpot
- Basketball jackpot
- eSports FIFA jackpot
- eSports jackpot
Among the most popular ones are TOTO-15, correct score and soccer jackpots. The first one is compiled of 15 soccer events of smaller leagues, and you need to forecast outcomes. The second one has eight soccer matches of very different levels — you predict the scores. The third one consists of 14 top matches in the EPL, La Liga and more —.you predict the 1×2.
Playing the jackpots, a Betwinner client can choose one, two or three outcomes, thus making his stake higher as well as the chances of winning. A jackpot starts with thousands and reaches tens of thousands euros in South African rands, and there are consolation prizes.
Casino review: Games, Live Casino, Bingo and more
When sports start feeling dull or you want to take a break, there are casino games waiting for you on Betwinner: table games such as poker and blackjack, and unique guess games: Penalties, Crash, Crystal, Under and Over 7, Scratch Card, Dice, Apple of Fortune, Fruit Blast, Higher vs Lower, Solitaire, Pick your Bonus, Plumber, Burning Hot and Pharaoh’s Kingdom.
In the casino of Betwinner, games from providers such as Playson, BGaming, Habanero, Red Tiger, Amatic, Tom Horn, Smartsoft, Holle Games, High 5 Games and more are featured.
Moreover, in South Africa, there are casino bonuses, including a welcome offer: just make your first deposit — and get bonus cash alongside free spins to rollover and redeem!
Apps to download from Betwinner in South Africa: Android APK and iOS
Here, one can bet on sports and play gambling games in a mobile application. It is possible to download the Betwinner APK for Android as well as the iOS app for iPhone and iPad.
The Android betting application is compatible with the following phones, just to name a few: ASUS, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi and ZTE. Basically, you can use any Android device with the OS version 4.1 or higher. However, note that the minimum resolution of your screen must be 320 x 480 or higher, plus you should be online.
Their application offers the same great features and products, and it is faster than the website.
The app interface is straightforward to use. You have prematch and live betting, scores and more. At the time of writing this review, the Android app of Betwinner is about 42 MB in size.
Below we explain how to download their Android app APK for free:
- Access the website of the bookmaker from an Android mobile.
- Scroll down and tap on the BETWINNER MOBILE APPLICATION banner.
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD THE APP button to get the APK file. Note that first you may need to allow downloads from unknown sources.
- Install the app momentarily from the folder with all downloaded files.
Anyone with an iOS device, be it iPhone or iPad, can use the mobile app of Betwinner with the iOS version 9.0 or higher. Note that the oldest compatible mobile phone is iPhone 5.
Here are the steps to download the iOS app:
- Enter Betwinner online from your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on the MOBILE APPLICATION banner.
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD THE APP button to proceed to the Apple App Store.
- Install the application.
Official website overview: desktop site and mobile versions
The bookie has a responsive interface with tailored desktop, tablet and mobile phone displays. We will review all the formats of the Betwinner site, but first let’s look at their desktop version.
The interface combines shades of green with yellow CTA elements such as buttons, and white.
The first thing you spot is the Betwinner menu to navigate through the following sections:
- Sports (prematch betting)
- Live (in-play betting)
- Win Games
- More: Live Casino, Bingo, Toto, Results, Statistics, Poker, TV Games, Virtual sports, Other games, Hunting and fishing
Also, in the top bar you have the REGISTRATION and LOG IN buttons for unauthorised users and an account menu for authorised ones with fast access to deposits. On top, website settings are situated there such as odds format and market view format, time zone and language.
Below the top bar, you will find current promotions and top features advertised in a slider block. In the centre part of the page, you have lists of sporting events with odds on the most popular betting markets, and if you pick any event, you will see a layout of all bets. Also, on a match page, one has live scores and other basic information concerning the event.
On the left-hand side, there is a selector of top sports, countries and tournaments. On the right-hand side of the full website, you have the betslip and the tab with your bets.
Betwinner mobile version (mobi site) in South Africa
In South Africa and other countries of Africa, the Betwinner mobi site is by far the most popular version of this online bookmaker among the sports bettors. When Takebet South Africa compiled this Betwinner review, lite mobile version was nowhere to be found — only the full site.
Recently the company has launched their new version of the mobile website, which is faster than the old one. First notion is that it is simple. The page starts with an entrance to registration and log in, which in turn changes to your account panel once you log in.
Below, you have a rotating panel with top sections other than sports betting and promotional offers, including their affiliate section, Welcome Pack, Casino, Live Casino, Games and Results.
They let you choose between the most important sections: “LIVE” (with in-play events) and “SPORTS” (with prematch events). Both have filters with sports and tournaments, and — by default — a layout of the most important events categorised by sports below on a page.
You can as well move to the page with favourites by tapping on the star icon — there you can add live and prematch events, the ones you wish to follow and think through betting on them.
Mind that at the bottom you have an app-like navigation bar with such sections as Sports, Casino and Bet Slip. Alongside them, there are account/log in and the navigation menu:
- Main page
- Casino: Sections, Slots, Live Casino
- Win Games
- Promotions and offers: Tournaments, Special Offers and Bonuses, Bonus Games, Promo Code Store, Esports Bonus Calendar
- Other (Toto)
- Mobile application
Livestreaming of sporting events: what is on offer?
On Betwinner, there are live streams of soccer, tennis and other sports punters enjoy — this is clearly a power point of this bookmaker. One can access livestreaming by tapping on the LIVE link in the navigation menu both on the mobile and on the desktop version of the bookie.
On the desktop site, you can tap on the monitor icon to filter only those events that have a live stream attached. Betwinner allows watching streams to their registered customers.
Betwinner customer care in South Africa
The options to contact the customer service of Betwinner in South Africa include:
- Website form: betwinner.com/us/information/contacts
- Live chat: accessible from the website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (global support)
- Contact number in South Africa: +44 203 455 62 22
5 things about Betwinner you should know before betting
Learn a few genuinely intriguing things about Betwinner prior to registering with the bookie:
- By 2020, the number of customers playing here exceeded 400 thousand worldwide. The bookmaker offers registration in well over hundred countries and is licensed in many.
- There is a fancy welcome bonus of 100% on your first deposit.
- The company is one of the richest bookies when it comes to live streams, covering soccer, tennis and other sports, which a registered punter can watch while betting live.
- Around ten sports jackpot products called TOTO are offered with predictions of soccer, tennis, basketball and eSports events and quite a huge prizes.
- The bookmaker provides a solid assortment of promotions, including accumulator offers, cashbacks, a birthday bonus and a consolation bonus for a series of losing bets.
From the very beginning at Betwinner, you can enjoy a fantastic welcome bonus upon the first deposit, which is relatively easy to rollover too. There are well around ten other promotions too.
The bookie provides tens of sports, hundreds of events, over a thousand betting options for soccer — and many for other sports. Other gambling products on their global website and on some local versions include casino and live casino, poker, bingo, other unique games of chance. For sports lovers, there are jackpots called TOTO with many sports including soccer.
There is no shortage of payment methods on Betwinner: cards, eWallets, prepaid cards and cryptocurrencies on global scale, and mobile money, local bank transfers on local versions.
The bookie also comes with many features like cash out, bet insurance, editing your betslip, bet constructor and such. They have a responsive interface tailored to any size of desktop, a new lightweight mobile version and applications for both Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad).
What’s more, here you have live streams of sporting events in their “Live” section.
The biggest downside of Betwinner are their odds: margins are high, from 5% on top events.
Another thing is the customer support of Betwinner: in their live chat, when our expert spoke to their representative, the answers seemed generic and more like bare citations from their T&C. The support of the company lacks social media presence and messengers (e.g. Whatsapp) too.
Feedback on bookie
If you don’t mind betting with lower odds, Betwinner (probably) has all you may ever need: lots of events and betting options every day, virtual sports, and in South Africa — jackpots, a casino and gambling games. In-play sports betting is amplified with live streams and scores.
Moreover, there are numerous promotions, including a rich welcome bonus!