Betting competition: clash with master tipsters!
Do you have a high success rate in sports betting? Or are you eyeing a winning tipster career? The community of Takebet South Africa provides you with a chance to kick-start your success in betting tips and win cash prizes in our branded tipster competition — free for all registered users.
The prediction contest takes place monthly, with the best 20 participants getting prizes. Our tipsters publish short predictions for soccer, basketball, tennis, and ice hockey.
Clash with masters tipsters from Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, India, the Philippines, and the UK to prove you are the best in sports betting. The game in our tipsters’ corner has already started — so join in!
About the tipsters’ competition
The online betting competition on Takebet South Africa is free: all you need to do is sign up for an account with us to be able to publish predictions. Registering a profile is also free; afterwards, you can create your first betting tip. All published predictions participate in the tipsters’ championship.
You can predict soccer, basketball, tennis, and ice hockey. In any of these sports, feel free to choose any tournament and event you want for a prediction. Then, pick any betting market you fancy: 1×2 (money line), over/under totals, handicaps, or proposition bets.
Soccer prediction contest
The tipster community of Takebet South Africa primarily predicts soccer due to its worldwide mass following.
Our soccer prediction competition allows you to forecast matches in top flights and lower leagues of Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Oceania. Explore both domestic leagues and cup tournaments, along with international championships of clubs and national teams!
Soccer tournaments you can predict:
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Conference League
- English Premier League and Championship
- La Liga Primera and Segunda
- Italian Serie A and B
- French Ligue 1 and 2
- German Bundesliga 1 and 2
- FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Euro
- UEFA Nations League
- CAF Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON)
- CONMEBOL Copa America
- CONCACAF Gold Cup and more!
Win money prizes monthly while participating in the online betting contest for free. Every month we give away 500 USD or an equivalent in your local currency. The best 20 tipsters share this prize pool.
Tipsters get prizes from 10 USD to 125 USD, with the former amount being the trophy for first place, which constitutes 25% of the total prize pool.
You will find a complete prize scheme below in the T&C; of our tipster championship.
Terms and conditions
Adhering to the following terms and conditions is mandatory for continuous participation in our tipster competitions. The T&C of the championship regulates how to publish predictions, our requirements, the ranking formula, the prize pool scheme, and the payout terms.
Takebet South Africa reserves the right to change the contest T&C at our discretion at any time without informing the participants.
General rules of publishing betting tips in competition
To make a sports prediction on Takebet South Africa, sign up for a profile. Alternatively, log in to your account if you already have one on our site. Signing up requires an email address and a password.
We have the policy of one account per person in place. Therefore, those who try to influence the results by participating in our free tipster challenge with more than one account will be banned.
After registering on Takebet South Africa, you can use the special form to publish a prediction. Access it from your profile, the competition page, or the “Post your tip” block on almost any page. Fill in the boxes on this form. The following is a step-by-step guide to publishing a new prediction:
- Select a sport (mandatory). You can choose only the featured sports.
- Select a tournament (optional). Leave it empty if your competition is not featured.
- Write down the names of the competing teams or athletes (mandatory). The “Side 1” box is for the home team/athlete, while the “Side 2” box is for the away team/athlete. For example, if you want to predict the Chelsea vs Arsenal match in the Premier League, you must type in “Chelsea” in the first box and “Arsenal” in the second box.
- Select the betting market (mandatory). For example, if you want to predict the outcome of a match, you must pick the 1×2 betting market (win-draw-win).
- Write down the name of your bet (mandatory). For example, if you want to bet on three or more goals, then type in “Over 2.5 goals” as the name of your bet.
- Write down the odds of your bet (mandatory). Use odds in decimal format only. Odds cannot be lower than 1.01, and we have capped the maximum at 999.99. Example: 2.35.
- Write down a short prediction (mandatory). You are allowed a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 500 words. Write your thoughts about the chosen match and the arguments to support your prediction in the text field. Be creative to earn followers!
- Hit PUBLISH.
Requirements for predictions in the competition:
- All the info in predictions must be correct at the time of posting: the names of the teams or athletes, their order, the chosen sport, the competition and the betting market, the name of the selected bet, and the odds of this bet.
- A prediction can be a single bet only. Accumulators aren’t allowed.
- A prediction should contain one bet only.
- A prediction can be a match bet only. Outright bets aren’t allowed.
- A prediction must be published before the official starting time of an event.
- The text of a prediction must be:
- In English: with correct grammar and spelling.
- Unique: not a copy of another participant’s prediction or a text from another site.
- On point: about the chosen event and the chosen bet.
- Coherent and meaningful: no spam texts, no random sets of letters, numbers, and words, and no texts on unrelated topics.
- Respectful and nonabusive: no obscene language, no disrespect towards other people, nations, or races.
All predictions are published immediately with the NOT SETTLED status. Afterwards, our moderators check every betting tip before it is allowed into the competition:
- Predictions compliant with the T&C get counted towards the contest as NOT SETTLED.
- Predictions that are not compliant with the T&C get the DECLINED status. We reserve the right to delete a prediction if it is spam, not in English, or obscene, and in similar cases.
Predictions are settled manually according to the official results:
- The WON status is for successful predictions.
- The LOST status is for lost predictions.
- The VOIDED status is for canceled events.
Predictions are taken into account in the month when the event starts. The time zone of the competition is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+0).
We always strive to guide tipsters and help them create quality predictions. However, the participants who fraudulently violate T&C will be banned from the competition to ensure safety and fairness in the community of Takebet South Africa.
Tap the following link to get to the section with all tipster predictions.
Settlement of predictions and ranking formula
Only the best handicappers win prizes! To become one, find out how we calculate the results of betting tips to rank participants.
Here are the rules of settlement in the betting tournament:
- The stake of every prediction equals 1 point (PTS). Think of it as a virtual currency you stake every time you publish a new tip. You can make any number of predictions.
- The stake is multiplied by the odds for every winning prediction. If a prediction wins, we multiply the corresponding odds by the stake of one point to count the resulting points. You get profit points equaling the resulting points minus the one-point stake.
- You lose one profit point for each losing prediction. No matter the odds, you lose your virtual stake of one point each time the chosen bet in a prediction fails.
- You lose nothing and gain nothing for a voided prediction. A canceled bet gets settled with the 1.00 odds, so your balance in the competition doesn’t change.
- The standard bet settlement rules apply. We use default rules, the same as on the leading betting sites, and the official data sources with sports results to settle the bets.
The higher you are on the table, the higher your cash prize. To rank participants, Takebet South Africa uses two factors — PROFIT and YIELD.
PROFIT is the number one ranking factor. The essence of profit: a winning prediction makes your profit bigger, a losing one reduces your profit, and a voided one doesn’t change your profit.
Here is how we calculate the profit of your predictions:
- Successful prediction. There is a simple profit formula: 1 point [Stake] x N [Odds] – 1 point [Stake]. We multiply your fixed stake of one point by the odds to get the resulting points, and then we subtract your fixed stake of one point to get the profit points. Example: 1 point [Stake] x 2.50 [Odds] – 1 point [Stake] = 2.5 resulting points – 1 point = 1.5 profit.
- Lost prediction. We subtract the fixed stake of one point from your overall profit.
- Voided prediction. We leave your overall profit in the competition unchanged.
YIELD is the number two ranking factor. The essence of YIELD: a winning prediction makes your YIELD bigger, a losing one reduces your YIELD, while a voided one also reduces it but less significantly. The fewer predictions you make to get the same profit — the better.
The YIELD formula (%): ([All Resulting Points] – [All Initial Stakes]) / [All Initial Stakes] x 100. For instance, you have made five predictions, one point each, with the 2.00 odds. Each one won and got you five points of profit on top. Example: (10 [All Resulting Points] – 5 [All Initial Stakes]) / 5 [All Initial Stakes] x 100 = 5 / 5 x 100 = 1 x 100 = 100% YIELD.
The current page highlights the top 20 participants of the contest. Change the month using the dropdown menu above the table to peek at the winners of the previous monthly competitions. In addition, you can find the results of any participant in their profile on Takebet South Africa.
Prize pool scheme
The monthly cash prize pool of the free tipster competition is 500 USD. The winners divide the money according to a percentage scheme: the higher you rank — the more you get.
Take a peek at the current prize pool scheme:
- 1st — 125 USD (25%)
- 2nd — 90 USD (18%)
- 3rd — 50 USD (10%)
- 4th to 5th — 25 USD (5%) each
- 6th to 7th — 20 USD (4%) each
- 8th to 10th — 15 USD (3%) each
- 11th to 20th — 10 USD (2%) each
The prizes are subject to conversion into local currencies and may differ depending on the local version. Therefore, be guided by the prize pool scheme on the local version of Takebet South Africa you use.
We pay out prizes after calculating the results of the competition in three days after the new month starts. We reserve the right to pay out prizes within 14 days, starting from the first day of the following month. Winners are always communicated via the email address used in their account on Takebet South Africa. Therefore, you should always use a valid email address there.
If we cannot contact a winner via the email provided in their profile within 14 days, starting from the first day of the following month, the winnings will be forfeited.
We pay the prizes by PayPal and Skrill. If a winner cannot receive their winnings via PayPal or Skrill, we may use other means of payment at our discretion, such as a bank transfer or mobile money. We reserve the right to forfeit winnings if a winner cannot be paid via PayPal or Skrill.
Takebet South Africa covers all transfer commissions on the sender’s side.
Benefits of free tipster competition on Takebet South Africa
There are quite a few benefits if you decide to participate in our betting contest:
- Participation is free for every member of our tipster community. Create a new profile and join our vibrant community to publish your betting tips in the competition.
- You stand a chance of winning real money. You don’t even have to be the first each month to win a piece of the prize fund because there are 20 tipsters winning prizes.
- You risk nothing. Stake virtual points when making predictions and win real money.
- You can amass a following and find new friends on Takebet South Africa.Members of our community follow the profiles of others reading tips and communicating in comments.
- You can practice your betting strategy. Try out your new wagering tactics in the prediction competition without spending money and win cash if you succeed.
Free tipster championships allow punters to try their prediction skills for free before starting their betting careers at online bookmakers. Cash prizes can be wagered on the best betting sites or used in any other way — it is entirely up to you to decide what to do with your winnings!
Сontact us via the firstname.lastname@example.org email in case you have any issue with the competition.