Nations League 2022-23 odds: Red Devils punters’ favorites against Dragons

The UEFA Nations League is back with Group A4 seeing a matchup between Wales and Belgium. The Belgians currently sit second in the group with seven points, having won two games and drawn one. The Welsh sit last, having amassed just one point from their four games so far.

Belgium came out on top with the higher probability to win the game — a 70% chance. The odds on Belgium are 1.40 (2/5 Fractional; +250 American). The odds on Wales are expectedly way higher with 7.90 (69/10; +690) which translates to a meager 10% chance of winning. The odds for a draw are at 4.65 (73/20; +365), which sits at 20%.

The match has a higher likelihood of three goals or more (over 2.5) with odds set at 1.83 (83/100; -120.48) which equals a probability of 51%. The probability of less than three goals (under 2.5) is 49% with odds at 1.93 (93/100; -107.35).

While Belgium and Wales have both scored in five of their last eight meetings, the odds for both to score are 2.07 (8/1; +800) which is close to a probability of 48%. Meanwhile, the odds of just one or no team scoring are at 1.87 (107/100; +107) which equals a probability of 52%.

Belgium forwards are the most probable scorers. Michy Batshuayi of Fenerbahce leads with odds of 2.40 (7/5; +140); a probability of 42%. Openda Lois of Lens follows closely with odds set at 2.75 (7/4; +175), equaling a probability of 36%. And Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne has the third highest anytime goalscorer probability of 31%, with odds set at 3.20 (11/5; +220).

The match is scheduled for Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 6:45 p.m. GMT.

Related news

Top features